OT: Anyone watch Pacquiao destroy Hatton tonight?

J.4knee

With Floyd Mayweather back fighting Marquez in July, I am thinking the winner of that fight. Manny simply dominated him hitting him almost at will with his right hook. The KO punch was simply brutal. In the slow motion replay you could see the punch snap Hatton's head so hard it rippled down his spine and he dropped like a chopped own tree and bounced his head on the canvas pretty hard. The first knockdown was via a right hook and you knew t that point this was going to be a short night. The 2'nd knockdown in Rd 1 was a punch that landed mostly on Hatton's gloves that were covering his face. Then at the end of Rd 2 came the final thunder.

EDIT: Final punch stats Pacquiao 73/127 Hatton 18/78 WOW!

Yea, I have to say that he is bring a lot of excitement back into boxing...

I did not see the fight but almost two rounds just sucks! Two rounds dominated by one fighter, a very good fighter, is boring.

Yeah Pack Man was great and the knock out was impressive but this fight reminds me why I hated Mike Tyson fights, 1, 2, 3 rounds over.

I want a fight to go at least 8 rounds. I realize that is not always possible but it is still dissapointing for me.

Don't get me wrong he is a great fighter and deserved to win but for me it is dissapointing and one reason I don't pay money for fights.

one reason I don't pay money for fights

I understand about that fact and it always s$$ks with the first round knockout but this fight wasn't suppose to be like that. Plus it is putting more fighters on their toes when it comes to fighting Pac-Man.

It's also boring when it goes the distance and both fighters look like there were just sparing the whole time.

James

I think my GF was happy about it. When I logged in to YM late this afternoon, she had a text mesage up:

Magdiwang mga PINOY!

She is away from her PC at the moment, but I think it translates to "Celebrate being a PINOY!" (Filipino).

Bruce