'54 & '56 Khorns $1,550 Sold!

DizRotus

Several people have expressed interest in the
Khorns. There's a mild bidding war among the offers below asking price
group, which is fine. I don't like it when Forum members attempt to
bid above the asking price to out-bid each other. That won't happen.
The first Forum member who agrees to the current asking price is the owner, irrespective of higher offers.

Alternatively, at such time as the current owner accepts an "offer" below the current asking price, higher offers will not be accepted, unless the then pending sale were to fall through.

They should be under new ownership soon.

Always a gentleman Neil- well done! And extra kudos for not only brokering the sale, but assisting with the load out! What a guy!

Michael

• 2 years later...

It is possible to help a stranger get a fair price while also alerting forum members to something of interest. The seller realized more than the $800 offer from a local dealer and forum member Tom Kuisis was thrilled to drive from Pittsburgh to Detroit to collect them.

I couldn't agree more, I was glad to have help with my purchase. I wouldn't have driven to Detroit from Pittsburgh if I wasn't sure of the actual speakers. Neil, and his son, were more than helpful. It's funny that you revised this thread, I just contacted Bob Crites about updating the crossovers three days ago. People still are amazed that I would use speakers that are older than I am, until they hear them. Thanks again Neil. Maybe I should buy those belles to end the drama ;-)

It is possible to help a stranger get a fair price while also alerting forum members to something of interest

Evidently NOT......!!

The OP on the Belles took a considerable beating from two Forum members, who had absolutely no interest or business even sticking their respective noses in it. They are like Pack Animals jumping in for the Kill with their false assumptions. It is a true shame that some people sit behind their computer screens and feel like some type of gods on everything Klipsch. The high post count only goes to show that they have nothing better to do with their time, than sit there, criticize and make false accusations on unfounded information. They forget that they would not have even known about the Belles, unless they read the thread from the OP. Grow up you two....Life is way too short...!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...