Klipsch RS-42 @ 6Ave Electronics

djnenenyc

6Ave has nothing on Falcon. i was looking for a pair of RS-42's, and at the time, $350 shipped was the best deal out there. 20mins after he left my house, he calles me and asks if i was really interested in buying a pair of RS-42's, so i say yes. i ask "how much?" he replied, $200. i almost couldn't believe it. sure enough, we met at my work, he handed my a pair of rs-42's and i paid the man.

don't worry Youth, your good to, but Falcon has got to be the best. i don't know how much info he has posted here on what he has bought and sold, but i can tell you this, it seems like he's owned almost every speaker klipsch makes, and i bet he hasn't paid a dime yet!

So... 6Ave is having a "name your price" sale and i decided to give it a shot. Why not right? I went to the site and sent in first price i thought was good..$275. ACCEPTED! Then i said "heck, let me try again". Sent in another offer of $245. ACCEPTED! Then sent in 2 more after that. Lowest Accepted price was $230. For the PAIR of RS-42's.

I've been watching them for couple weeks on eBay and used they fetch more than that. I jumped on the 6Ave offer ASAP.

Good deal?

oh man oh man... time to go shopping [:D]

I offered $500 for a pair of RS-62, and they countered with $691

Think I should bite? Or look for some RS-52's, because $700 for surround speakers is alot of money.

As always, it's your money....

If you look at MSRP the RS-42 are $500 so at the sale price of $250 is half off.

Now look at the MSRP of the RS-62, $1100, so for $700 you are getting a $400 discount. Looks like a good deal to me.

James

you can really get some great deals from 6ave. bought a pair of rs-52's for $350 on one of their previous "name your own price" promotions. got a rc-64 for $529 this time round. bought a lcd from them about a year ago with a big discount, so it’s not just speakers they sell way below msrp. never had any problems with purchases, good online retailer.

Just got my RB-61's from 6ave about an hour ago. Packaged nicely, no dings in either box, speakers in perfect condition. They sound good, should be a nice fit in the rest of my system. Next purchase is the ED A3-300. Then I am done with speakers for a longggg time. :) Great deal for these RB-61's....pretty darn happy.

Just got my RB-61's from 6ave about an hour ago. Packaged nicely, no dings in either box, speakers in perfect condition. They sound good, should be a nice fit in the rest of my system.

Glad to hear they arrived safely!

Next purchase is the ED A3-300. Then I am done with speakers for a longggg time. :)

Keep telling yourself that =D

Great deal for these RB-61's....pretty darn happy.

Yeah, I hope I can jump on one of these deals in the future! Authorized reseller, NIB, shipping included... dang!

Glad to hear they arrived safely!

Next purchase is the ED A3-300. Then I am done with speakers for a longgggGreat deal for these RB-61's....pretty darn happy.

Yeah, I hope I can jump on one of these deals in the future! Authorized reseller, NIB, shipping included... dang!

Sound distributors do NIB for B stock prices and will match any price from any seller which is good. The better thing about it is the local shop in town will match that low price too so that excludes waiting for shipment. Deals are awesome. 6 ave rocks