To be Pro meidia or not to be promedia

milk, check

water, check

coffee, check

no one's going to dehydrate at that workstation, that's for sure.

nice setup and sound system. I prefer my mains ( forte II) behind me at the keyboard, the sound has more room to fully blossom before hitting me in the back of the head.

where do you put your feet?

LOL

Well I stuck with the promedia after all. I gave this a try for 2 weeks. Yes I would rather have my cornwalls playing as main, behind me.

Tom

Whats up?

I knew I would be catch some, for the wires after I posted the pic. I did look like hell. Most of the wiring I had there was for 3 computers. I had all 3 near my desk, set up at once.

Colter

Good eye on my fluids LOL. I now have room for my feet.

Even though I have no room here and dont use all my Klipsch, I still want more? What to do? I want to trade my 1988 BMW I have decided to not drive for more audio. Dam Insurance was just to much for 3 vehicles monthly. I want some one to enjoy this car.

The Alien computer was given to me by my sister, She had a tech build this for her in Nevada, and it blew up on her. She gave it to me last year, and I rebuilt it. It looks cool, but it is kinda big. dam fans freeze my feet in the winter.

Anyway

I have the KLF 20s here that i am trying to use. Tomorrow I may try to set them up in my H/T fronts. I am not sure if ill have enough room.

Jim