The RS-52's are dreamy.

MistaChy

Sure the thing I have found with this addiction, I mean hobby is what ever make you happy is the right way to do it.

Everyone gives their opion on what you should do but you have to experiment and find what works best for you.

LOL.... i didnt want to get an infraction for using the term i really wanted to use [;)] so i had to post the G rated version.

And yes JB, you are quite right... I've been getting a lil beat up as of late, but im just trying do wat makes me happy, and thats whats up!

funny-baby.jpg

• Moderators

I've been getting a lil beat up as of late, but im just trying do wat makes me happy, and thats whats up

They must like you ! [Y] If they don't you would get a hard time then ignored, or much more of a hard time. [;)]

Your doing good, and look great also ! [:D]

these RS-52's are argasmic to my ears

Argasmic? Is that a pirate's happy ending? Wink

Pat's got his witty brain on today- good one mang!

Hey, that was a really obvious one! [:P] Thanks anyway.

Whenever you type mang, this is the mang I think of, Anton Mang, the 5-time 250 and 350 Grand Prix motorcycling World Champion. I guess you could say he was the Mang!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Mang

Right now, I'm listening to some jazz on KPLU while waiting for the start of the Dutch Grand Prix at Assen, on Speed Channel at 3 pm Pacific time. That's MotoGP, the 800cc bikes. The 250s start at 2 pm.

My previous reference setup had RB 61s as surrounds- and as rears for a while before going to RB81s.

The RB 61 is one @ss kicking little speaker. Maybe the best bang for the buck in the entire line of new stuff if you can find them at around 300 for the pair. That is what I paid for mine from Vanns on a special. The surrounds definitely need to be mounted on a side wall.

Dont mean to throw gas on the fire but I was told by klipsch NOT to use RS type speakers in a 7 speaker setup?????

I was told to use bookshelf or tower type speakers as surrounds and rears where 7 speakers were used for HT?????

I used BR 81s as rears and RB61s as surrounds mounted high near the ceiling firing down- it was awesome

Somebody with more tech savy than I needs to address this one- I am just a trial and error component swapper.