Say whaaaaat? RF-7's are back!!

nixonrsx

• 4 months later...

If you ever do a rf7III PLEASE put a full grill on it.That 1/2 grill looks like some Polk audio cheapo on steroids, of course just my opinion.Without the grills they looks great, but are exposed........

We are building a few hundred every month or so....We keep building them and they keep leaving the plant. I guess they are being sold. Maybe all the dealers are just taking them home...;)

Hey Trey I hope things are going well...Btw, this thread is about the RF-7 Classic. From the first post:

We are building a few hundred every month or so....We keep building them and they keep leaving the plant. I guess they are being sold. Maybe all the dealers are just taking them home...;)

Hey Trey I hope things are going well...Btw, this thread is about the RF-7 Classic. From the first post:

That's nice to hear! [Y]

That's nice to hear! Yes

This is an old thread and afaik the RF-7 Classics are NOT back and were discontinued with the debut of the RF-7II.