I just sold my RF 62's,,, i need mental support

Montigue231

Have you ever got rid of a set of klipsch speakers , just to wake up in the morning jumping up thinking why the F_ _ !! did i do that. Well Thats exactly how I woke up this morning after selling my RF 62's for 400 bucks. Its not the first time ive regreted selling off some of my Klipsch gear...Is there anyone else out there that can share there regrets with me, to ease my pain... ty for your comments

Monty

Monty - $400 bucks for a pair of rf62 - what were you thinking... [:P] just kidding..

though I once sold a 3.1 audioline setup. a very good audioline setup with a sony digital amp plus speaker wire for $500, thats like USD $380. i should of kept it and used it as a spare, like even in the garage or gym room, anything.. pretty bad hey..

Thanks for your replys guys, actually its not my worste regret,,My worste was selling my Mint Oak KLF 30's. Those speakers were amazing just to stare at in my living room. A friend of mine wanted them so bad he would stop pestering me to sell them to him for 1000 bucks..eventually i gave in...still having nightmares over that one too...Can someone post some real terrible senarios so i can feel better here?

I did the same thing a couple years ago. I was in a crunch for money and I lived in a apartment and ended up down sizing to the Quintett SL's. I miss my RF 62's all the time. I mean my Quintetts do a great job for my size now, but I miss my speakers :(

I feel your pain, all though I was able to get like 600 for mine.