mtv cribs

ricktate

yes yes yse... it was on the how to be a rock star mtv cribs! Smile.gif he also said you had to have a Range Rover... i had both at the time Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

I guess some rich people like our humble Klipsch.

In all reality, a movie star (or even their personal organizer!) goes to a home theater shop in LA, askswhat they have that sounds good and looks good, and I'm sure a few of them happen to get Klipsch, or B&W, or whatever is expensive and in stock. A little cynical, but if that happened at the audio store I went to in LA, the movie/pop star would have gotten some B&W 801's with Krell components.

However, people like Fabio (Martin-Logan) and Michael Jordan (JBL Synthesis) have audio as their hobby and would be quite specific and fussy as to what gear ended up in their house. I don't know what celeberties have Klipsch specified, if Tommy Lee MENTIONED it, he probabely knows whats going on.

Tommy Lee probably picked LaScalas for their superior build quality. No other brand was sturdy enough, or offerred the needed top area to accomodate two squirming bodies. With the Klipschorn. they'd be hitting their heads in the corner.

fini

This message has been edited by fini on 02-27-2002 at 09:30 AM