Al Green CDs

A while back some motherless POS thief broke into my Tahoe and took several cases of CDs among a number of other things. My homeowners ins got cancelled over it. I hope some other thief shot him over them. I had like 10 Al Green CDs that I had collected over the years . Several were gifts from a deceased friend- the guy who got me started buying klipsch. Really bad deaI. I am now ready to replace the collection. The mix and selection on Amazon has changed. If there any Al Green fans out there I would appreciate any reccomendations on good CDs currently available. thanks in advance.

Ok- I got like zero responses on this post- but I did get a foum member to reccomend some CDs- So i bought -Call Me- Still in love with you- and greatest hits- Call Me arrived the other day and the other 2 are on the way via Amazon- I have reallly enjoyed this CD. If we have no AL Green listners on the forum- you guys need to check it out- the very best of Motown IMHO- SOUNDS GREAT THROUGH K HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have listened to this CD like 8 times since I bought it.

Heres another question- the scumbags wiped out my entire Motown CD collection including my Otis Redding- the next to replace

Suggestions??????? TIA