Stretchy black grill cloth

Kudret

I am looking for black grill cloth for my Jubilees. I am planning to build grills and cover the K402 with grill cloth. What I am looking for is some strecthy type of material, thicker than the materil used in woman's stockings. Are you aware of any such material?

Kudret

• Like 1

Thans for all the suggestions.

Pete, I did a search on Joann's fabfics store's website but nothing turned up. From what I can tell from the picture the one at Partexpress link is not exactly what I am looking for.

Whamo, I am in Canada and I am not aware of any Joann's fabfics store here. I will be NY next week, but I think there is no Joann's fabfics store in NY either.

Pat, There is a store close by and I will check it out.

velocheleste, you wouldn't happen to have link for that, would you?

Thanks again everyone, and please keep your suggestions coming...

Kudret

• Like 1

• Moderators

I just saw this thread. I purchased some black stretchy material from Hancock Fabrics about a month ago. Dtel used it for grill covers on some DIY speakers he built for his sister.

If you haven't found what you are looking for I would suggest you go to the fabric stores in your area and look around. Most fabric stores will have a good selection of black fabric to choose from.

The fabric I picked up for dtel had a very smooth texture, non see-through and actually worked out pretty good.

• 1 year later...