My HT is going... all of it... going

DU73

so we are selling our house, the photographer is coming tomorrow to take the photos of our house and then interested stranges will be walking through after tomorrow and the last thing i want is for these strangers to see my HT gear as then one day when i am out of the house (well hopefully when i am out of the house) the HT gear will be gone.

So i thought the best thing to do is to pack it all up.. FOR NOW.. as out of site out of mind thingy.

so tonight i will put on a movie for the last time for a while.. thinking of I-Robot.... great reference movie... great movie all round..

after today how am i going to cope,,,,, i cant just take off the speakers and leave the pre/pro connected as people who knows will see that and know it is good gear...

ahhhhhhhh...

Well, for your sake, i hope the house sells real fast, so it's not boxed up for long.

whenever i moved during my coast guard career, as i was unpacking in my new place, i was always thinking about "what will be the very first song I play once I get the gear hooked up." 99.9% of the time, it is something by Queen (the best band of all time in my opinion).

James - thanks mate and you are right AC/DC always gets you back in the mood.. there is only one way to play there songs and that is at extreme volume

Dtel.. mate... no.. thank goodness not.. i have no idea what i would do without my HT.. at the moment it is in bits and pieces and all over the place, speakers at one house and pre/pro and sub and cables are at another house..

cant wait to marry them again.. its going to be a ceremonial event.. i think it means so much to me as it has taken me 6 years to complete and because everything was brought on the low side (cost speaking) every single piece has a story.

• Moderators

.. i think it means so much to me as it has taken me 6 years to complete and because everything was brought on the low side (cost speaking) every single piece has a story

I know exactly what you are talking about, it's the only way I get anything, but it's worth it in the long run to end up with a much better setup than if everything was bought at once with much cheaper parts.