FRONT SPEAKERS?

RICK VALLEJOS

Newbee here sorry about the lame question but im slowly building my Klipsch system stricktly for surround sound, i have the r 64 center and the rsw 15 for a sub now im looking for some front speakers (towers?) would the RF 83's be the best choice or I see alot of older speakers being praised such as scalia, hershey etc... what would be your recomendation? I am also running everything with a dennon avr 1707. THank you

Welcome to the forums.

If you want to keep the Reference center, you should probably match it with Reference mains so the timbre matches, the Reference folks can fill in the details. I'm enjoying my Heritage HT setup, but I already had a pair of Klipschorns. Heresy's and La Scala's are Heritage, 2 or 3 LS or 2 LS and a Heresy or two would make a nice Heritage 2.1 setup especially since you have a sub.

Welcome to the group. Match your center up if you can, but I have run multiple center channel set ups and don't believe that it's as critical as some may say. IMO if you're into audio, you want your mains to be something that you really enjoy first. You have a great sub, let me know if it's too big for your set up, I want another one.[:D]