I am sooooooo sad and lonely

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Steve! That's quite a move. I have never been to Indianapolis but have driven thru Gold Hill during my trips to Pinehurst and Myrtle Beach. Seems like a very nice town...

Mike

Edit: BTW, what is your job position with our favorite speaker manufacturer?

This message has been edited by Mike Lindsey on 04-01-2002 at 04:20 PM

Hey, just a minute Steve P., don't you realize how close you are to "no life" status... will they let you start a new avatar with those kinds of numbers...

And, can the Mystery Guest still come on the Forum and be lonely?

So, with one shoe on the ground, when will we know your star has been properly eKlipsched? -HornEd

PS: Mike, I just noticed congrats on achieving no life... looks like our pal, Steve P. isn't going to make it.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 04-01-2002 at 04:18 PM

Congratulations Steve!!!

I know you are as excited about this day as...

Becky is!! LOL

Tell us what you are going to be doing there cwm12.gif

<edit>

Dang! I thought I was going to "Freak" out with my 501st post, and do it congratulating Steve and Becky Frown.gif

This message has been edited by edster00 on 04-01-2002 at 06:50 PM

Well, I'm lonely again but not sad. I know that Steve has his dream job now and it makes me very happy. We will all be together again in about a month. Gee that seems like such a long time. I miss him and and I can't wait to start our new life together in Indy. He is so excited about it he just beams.

Thanks for all the congrats. He really deserves this job. He has suffered long enough....cwm4.gif

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001

Hmmm, does this mean that you get an oak leaf cluster for your Klipsch Tour status Token?

Do we now have to call you Miss Becky?

Oh, yeah, AND are you bringing the

cwm17.gifBOSE RADIO TO INDY???s>

Okay, so one of the questions is an April Fools Special.

Mystery Guest... we have been heaping all those accolades on Steve... and now I think it's time someone recognized that a partner like you urging him on and enjoying mutual Klipsch Time makes SteveP one of the most fortunate Klipschers I've ever crossed emails with. -HornEd

PS: This photo was taken by the Mystery Guest. And the guy with the wine is SteveP celebrating early with PWK.

Pic1.jpg

This message has been edited by HornEd on 04-01-2002 at 08:26 PM

>>No kidding! But exactly what will he be doing?<<

Mike,

Just for the record I wasn't responding to your post. I can see how my post could be seen that way but that's not what I was doing. I was taking a stab in the dark for myself, not you.

This message has been edited by erdric on 04-02-2002 at 03:13 AM

OK guys....Steve is going to be Tech support. He is working with Trey and Matt. And I would be honored if you called me Miss Becky cwm4.gif although I don't think I'm worthy. I love Steve very much so of course I support him. He introduced me to Klipsch products. Had I not met him I may not know about Klipsch and their wonderful speakers. Thanks for being his friends.....

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001

We are working hard to reshape Steve into a wedge so that he'll fit appropriately into a corner. The process typically takes a couple of weeks. Once complete, Steve will be sharing his passion for all things Klipsch with our dealers and Klipsch owners. We are quite happy to have Steve as part of the Klipsch family and promise to take good care of him till Miss Becky arrives.