Upgrading cables

Episteme

Hi, im the proud owner of RF-82 matched with RC-1070 and RB-1070 and are fueled by a cambridge dacmagic

I now use Nordost Blue Heavean betweem pre and power-amp, monster standard interlink 200 rca between dac/rc1070 and some cheap monster speaker cables.

What i primary want from new cables is warmth/soul/musicality, because what im getting now is a bit too sharp for my ears.

I want new rca cables between dac - rc1070, and rc1070 - rb1070

and speaker cables.

:D

This is what you need. I designed and use it myself.

Just look at my avatar pic. Ultimate everything. Its TRUE. This is a DIY

project that anyone can do provided you obtain precisely the correct materials.

These cables will produce the most dramatic improvement in your system, more

than any single thing will, guaranteed! I made these cables by stringing

together southern north pole magnetically petrified hardwood balls of various

sizes using tightly rolled up BLACK electrical tape. The entire cable structure

is completely suspended in Strawberry Banana Jello pudding seeded with 0000 grade steel wool debris which also provides

the shielding. I used common straight pins at both ends for grounding. The

cables are terminated using invisible gas filled (methane) highly polished

uranium rods. Maximum performance can be obtained from these cables by

suspending them precisely 0.003 meters from the ceiling or wall surfaces (not

the floor). For those of you not so inclined to take on a project of this

magnitude I can make these for you in any length up to 17” for

$1,000,000,000.00 each (US).

Additional lengths cost $1 per foot up to 5,280 feet.

Seriously, if those components sound too sharp what you really need is some junky, as cheap as you can get interconnect from Radio Shack and use an old power extension cord for the speakers.

[:S]

Guest David H

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} This is what you need. I designed and use it myself. Just look at my avatar pic. Ultimate everything. Its TRUE. This is a DIY project that anyone can do provided you obtain precisely the correct materials. These cables will produce the most dramatic improvement in your system, more than any single thing will, guaranteed! I made these cables by stringing together southern north pole magnetically petrified hardwood balls of various sizes using tightly rolled up BLACK electrical tape. The entire cable structure is completely suspended in Strawberry Banana Jello pudding seeded with 0000 grade steel wool debris which also provides the shielding. I used common straight pins at both ends for grounding. The cables are terminated using invisible gas filled (methane) highly polished uranium rods. Maximum performance can be obtained from these cables by suspending them precisely 0.003 meters from the ceiling or wall surfaces (not the floor). For those of you not so inclined to take on a project of this magnitude I can make these for you in any length up to 17” for $1,000,000,000.00 each (US). Additional lengths cost $1 per foot up to 5,280 feet.

What possible good could the straight pins do?

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} This is what you need. I designed and use it myself. Just look at my avatar pic. Ultimate everything. Its TRUE. This is a DIY project that anyone can do provided you obtain precisely the correct materials. These cables will produce the most dramatic improvement in your system, more than any single thing will, guaranteed! I made these cables by stringing together southern north pole magnetically petrified hardwood balls of various sizes using tightly rolled up BLACK electrical tape. The entire cable structure is completely suspended in Strawberry Banana Jello pudding seeded with 0000 grade steel wool debris which also provides the shielding. I used common straight pins at both ends for grounding. The cables are terminated using invisible gas filled (methane) highly polished uranium rods. Maximum performance can be obtained from these cables by suspending them precisely 0.003 meters from the ceiling or wall surfaces (not the floor). For those of you not so inclined to take on a project of this magnitude I can make these for you in any length up to 17” for $1,000,000,000.00 each (US). Additional lengths cost $1 per foot up to 5,280 feet.

What possible good could the straight pins do?

Could this be upgraded to the MKIII version?

Now I understand why the Iranians need those uranium enrichment facilities! Back off Hillary!

Seriously, I just picked up a 25 ft.pair of AR Master Series 10 AWG cables from Parts Express for 38 bucks. The improvement in my Cornscalas was HUGH, with much greater detail and clarity in the high end and tighter bass. Check them out.

Hooked up CV-4 speaker cable a week ago sounds great, I had tried Monster and 12 Gauge Romex - not much difference between the two. CV-4 has all the detail without the hissing in the tweeters. I had tried JBL2404H tweeters and thought they sounded better than 77s but I could not handle the increase in the hissing. Now that I have hooked up the CV-4 I have purchased some JBL 2404h's and will trying them out this weekend. Also got rid of the Blade connectors and looped the wire around the attaching screw, just like a home electrical connection, at the same time so it may not all be in the cables.

Parts express has some very good quality interconnects that are reasonably priced, and well made. RCAAC-6-B if I recall. Blue jeans and others will also do fine.

Arrto's straight pin version of the hyper system is the MK-I; The new MK-IV includes phase induced linear quantum coupled pins with the large size spurious RF rejection crystals..... [H]

Parts express has some very good quality interconnects that are reasonably priced, and well made. RCAAC-6-B if I recall. Blue jeans and others will also do fine.

Arrto's straight pin version of the hyper system is the MK-I; The new MK-IV includes phase induced linear quantum coupled pins with the large size spurious RF rejection crystals..... Cool

Just wait six months. I'm working on the MK VIIx version (who needs a MK V, VI anyway?). This version will have an upgrade to the hypercabooblelater ionized whatchamacallit complete with hickory smoked plywood veneered toothpick meters to tell you how much improvement you are actually getting so you won't have to listen for it anymore thereby eliminating the need for any actual comparisons to detect improvements.

Oh, and don't forget to demagnetize those new cables after you use them. That hysteresis effect can build up pretty quickly and we all know that the more expensive the cable is the more hysteresis will build up quickly causing the sound to change very quickly, sometimes in the middle of a song, espescially if you're using those metallic CD things without the special green magic marker coating around the edge! Come to think of it, I think I'll try that green marker on the MK VIIxgm version. It might help absorb reflections inside the cable like it does on CD.

[Y] [pi]