Are there different grades of RF-7s

Vonrebel

See my reply to one of the other posts with this question. It's a typo. We print the stickers in small batches and stickerboy indeed got the set up wrong. RF-7's are rated at 250 continuous and 1000 peak.

I gotta go...think somebody's following me.

All in favor of breaking the stickerboys knees say. "I"

I's wondar if da bass id gonna takes it outs on hims!

Will Klipsch replace the stickers to make the product whole again, or does the serial number make the sticker perminant?

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

Actually Foreign watts are measured on the metric system and are slightly larger than the domestic system of watts. Take your English watt rating and multiply by 5/3 to get the metric equivalent. Hence the wattage rating for foreign models must be 3/5 the max power output of domestic models. cwm35.gif

Your local power company was working with Enron to try to reduce the size of the domestic watt further while charging the same rate for that watt. cwm32.gif

This message has been edited by cc1091 on 03-12-2002 at 12:29 AM

quote:

Originally posted by cc1091:

Your local power company was working with Enron to try to reduce the size of the domestic watt further while charging the same rate for that watt.
cwm32.gif

while that is funny to some, the reality of this ENRON fall out has caused the lives of many of my friends to be turned upside down, as well as a former friend of the family to commit suicide. ENRON jokes i take seriously...

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Ken,

"I"

I have my WWF foam "24lbs" sledgehammer ready. cwm3.gif

Klispch sticker boy just pretend you are hurt and all will be fine. cwm1.gif

LOL

cc1091,

"Your local power company was working with Enron to try to reduce the size of the domestic watt further while charging the same rate for that watt"

This explains it all!Damn, Enron was in charge of the 250W sticker batch!

Oh no what about my American amps? Are they Enronized?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheEAR(s) Now theears

please do not make ENRON jokes.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

• 2 weeks later...

It's not right to make fun of people's misfortune. However, being involved in the electric power industry and watching Enron (from a safe distance) grow and try to bully the industry, I usually fine jokes aimed at corporate Enron very amusing, especially cc1091's.

Had Enron not cooked their books and operated a ponzi scheme, they would still be in business and would probably rule the industry in 5 years. They have only themselves to blame.

John