Heritage line announcement....

Sorry I had to re post...BUT this is exciting!!!!

JimG

Crazy Poster

In response to jazman, Heritage products will be back very soon. The Klipschorn, LaScala and Belle are finished and targeted for mid-April production. I really can't divulge any more details than that right now. Keep an eye on our web site as details will be posted in the April version of the site.

Jim

Wooo hooooo I feel like the Agnostic, insomniac, dyslexic...Now I do not have to lay awake at night wondering if there really is a dog.. hehehehehehehe Woof!!!

Well if the Klipsch company has any sand they'll bring a pair to the Lima Hornfest, it's only a couple of hours up the road from Indy. Do they have the nerve to put their product in the same building with Edgarhorns, CARS, my mighty 40 year-old Altec 605As and Bean Counter's DIY JBLs? Come on Klipsch, show us some moxie. This is the perfect opprotunity for Klipsch to show their new Heritage to some of the most rabid hornies in the country. Fill your hand. :-)

mdeneen----I talked to Mike Baker, the Lima organizer, the other day. He's called the marketing people at Klipsch several times and they haven't even returned his calls. And since they monitor this BB they know about the event. Personally I think they're afraid of getting smoked what with so much Altec, JBL, TAD and Edgar stuff going to be there. :-)

Fred---I'm told Bruce is bringing Titans and the horn sub, also the Slimlines. It will be very interesting to meet Bruce, he's the Big Kahuna of horndom. I've never heard a fullbore Edgar system, only the saladbowls that Bean Counter and I use, it will be exciting to hear Bruce's stuff. The fella from Michigan that makes the CARs will have some speakers there too. Both use TAD drivers and I'm very interested in hearing them as I never have. I want to see if a pair of TAD 2001s are something I need or can do without. Frankly, given the cost, I hope I can do without. :-) I really wish Klipsch would show with new Heritages, that would be something. I will taunt them a second time. :-)

This message has been edited by TBrennan on 03-13-2002 at 10:17 PM

Yahoo/Wahoo indeed! Think I'll run naked in the street!...or maybe I won't. Really glad to hear that news. Maybe now I can finally exorcize all my paranoid conspiracy theory demons.

All I have to fret over now is the new pricing, and whether 'tis better to go with the new model belle to match my '98 k-horns, or to keep looking for a used one. (been looking for nearly a year to no avail)

As for the hoped-for showdown betwixt "new"-horns and the edgars, jbl's, etc; klipsch would not stand much to gain. The gear mentioned is all tweaked and stroked, high-dollar, and/or limited issue, whereas klipsch heritage will continue as relatively affordable and widely available. The real deal. Attainable Nirvana for Joe Sixpack.

------------------

JDMcCall

OHHHHH YEAHHHH!! This is righteous newscwm16.gif. Klipsch building Klipschorns - that's the way it should be.

Hope-fully sales will be good enough to justify this choice. I wish all the best for Klipsch - the Heritage is just too damn good to wither and die. One word of advice - get them on showroom floors. We Heritage addicts will give you all of the free advertising we can, but dealers must display them. The uneducated will see them in a showroom, come to this BBS to find out what Klipsch is all about, and we'll close the salecwm12.gif.

Maybe after such success, the Cornwall III, Chorus III, and Forte III will go into production, along with the Academy II. Better check the coffee - did someone slip some Bailey's into the morning brew cwm33.gif I can dream, can't I?

------------------

First we Rock, then we Roll!

JimG has let his loose lips slip some advance info to you regarding the Heritage relaunch. I promise there will be much more information soon. Maybe even some fun stuff here on the web site. wink wink, nod nod.

RE the Lima shootout, TBrennan will not be able to taunt us into an early showdown. It's true that our lowly stock speakers would be hard pressed to compete with fully tweeked big rigs, but it certainly would be a fun day. Heck this is all about passion and the experience. Taunt us again next year and we are likely to slap leather with you.

Bob (Tex)G