Klipsch Palladium P-39F

neo33

Damon's P-39F's sound amazing....most inert speaker I've ever heard. I can't think of a better way to describe it.

He used to have a ton of articles and stuff, but his website has been under construction for a while now:

http://www.klipschcorner.com/

There's still some links and photos I think.

I would probably own a pair if I could afford them.

I have read the review and it sounded like to me that these speakers are comparable to speakers that cost over $100,000. And $20,000 ain't that expensive when you think about it. But that's too good to be true. I wish someone who has these speakers, lives in the SF Bay Area and is willing to let me listen to them.

• 1 month later...

I've had a pair of P-39f's for about a year and a half now. Of course I'm biased, but everything you've read in the glowing reviews is true. I listen to just about every kind of music and haven't found anything that doesn't sound good on them. And if you want to get loud, this is the speaker to have.

I'm currently driving them with a McIntosh tube pre-amp and solid state power amp but I'd love to try a tube power amp. No room in the equipment rack right now.

No help on a Bay Area location though--I'm in Socal.

• 1 month later...

I'm still in the process of setting of the pair that I got last week (imaging, furniture arrangement, etc...) and no matter what I do, the sound quality/music reproduction is far beyond the norm.

Currently I'm using a McIntosh 602 as the sole amp. for these speakers. I may decided, later to bi-amp, with a second 602. At this time I see no need to, as they sound so good.

More later....

My girlfriend and I were fortunate enough to listen to the P-39F's in their listening room at the Klipsch HQ in Indy about 4 months ago.

All I can say is... wow. One of those sounds that just makes you smile, even if you are trying to be "cool" about it. I had an ear to ear grin and so did the GF.

After we left, all I could talk about was the sound of them... all she could talk about was the look of them... Great combo!

They would be the perfect speaker in my household.

My $.02

• Like 1