34 Inches In My Backyard!

garymd

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The photos you guys have posted are simply unreal. Lord - I don't know how you guys handle that. I hope it ends soon for y'all.

Gary => Did you ever find another job?? Sorry - I probably should know the answer to that but my time here on the forum is off & on quite a bit.

Hate to mention this but.......Friday the wife & I are off for a combo birthday (mine) and Valentines cruise to the Caribbean. I'll think of y'all when I'm by the pool with an umbrella drink. [;)]

Tom

The photos you guys have posted are
simply unreal. Lord - I don't know how you guys handle that. I hope
it ends soon for y'all.

Gary => Did you ever find another
job?? Sorry - I probably should know the answer to that but my time
here on the forum is off & on quite a bit.

Hate to mention
this but.......Friday the wife & I are off for a combo birthday
(mine) and Valentines cruise to the Caribbean. I'll think of y'all
when I'm by the pool with an umbrella drink. Wink

Tom

Hi Tom,

No job yet. Its been about 6 1/2 months. Fortunately, my severance doesn't run out for quite a while yet. I was supposed to have 2 interviews this week (both follow-ups from phone interviews). I hope the hiring managers don't have heart attacks from shoveling too much snow. Thanks for asking.

My daughter is getting married this summer so I've been spending a lot of time helping out with wedding plans. This mid-life vacation has been kind of nice (better early on when it was golf weather!). While I need to get back to work, I'm pretty sure my subconscience is telling me not to do so well on the interviews.[;)]

Have a great time on the cruise! Slug one down for me.[D]

The photos you guys have posted are simply unreal. Lord - I don't know how you guys handle that. I hope it ends soon for y'all.

Being originally from Wisconsin and also having lived quite a few years in north western Pennsylvania, I am quite used to dealing with a lot of snow. Just sucks that the local governments and the like don't handle it very well, not to mention some of the general folks around here (surprise I don't see more accidents).

Hate to mention this but.......Friday the wife & I are off for a combo birthday (mine) and Valentines cruise to the Caribbean. I'll think of y'all when I'm by the pool with an umbrella drink. Wink

Tom

My Caribbean cruise does not happen until the end of April/beginning of May (just a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas). At least I have the skiing this weekend to look forward to, and then next week, my trip to Lake Tahoe! At least all this snow has one good use for it! SKIING!!!

Enjoy your cruise! While you are enjoying your umbrella drink and thinking of us, I'll be thinking about you while ripping down through a mogal run or two on my brand-new Volkl Tigarshark 10s during the same holiday weekend! [Y]

Hey, I gotta make lemonaid out of the lemons, don't I?