34 Inches In My Backyard!

garymd

• Moderators

It has already started sleeting here!!!! I am so excited.....I love snow! We usually head up to the Smoky Mountains for a week or so this time of year to play in the snow.....looks like we might not have to make that trip this year!

I am sure dtel will post a pic or two of the "SNOW EVENT" once it begins!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Jacksonbart

Looks like a Japanese Maple at the back corner of your house. We love Japanese Maples.....we have about 12 or 13 different varieties....waiting for shade trees to grow a little more so we can plant them in the ground!

The sleet is continuing to fall....looks like a real snow event for us down south, well as real as real snow gets for us!

Jacksonbart

Looks like a Japanese Maple at the back corner of your house. We love Japanese Maples.....we have about 12 or 13 different varieties....waiting for shade trees to grow a little more so we can plant them in the ground!

Its is, brought that as a twig for less than $20 at Homedepot 8 years ago. Have moved it around some since and seems to like its current spot next to the lilac.

Hey JB what is that thing sticking out of that mound of snow on the bottom middle of the photo.. is it a foot Surprise

naw, its a piece of bark that dropped onto the driveway from wood I was carrying in to burn in case we lost power.

with the photos you have shared you have a lovely house both in and out.. well done.. [Y]

• Moderators

Jacksonbart

Its is, brought that as a twig for less than $20 at Homedepot 8 years ago. Have moved it around some since and seems to like its current spot next to the lilac.

Jacksonbart:

I had no idea you enjoyed gardening! Top Notch![Y]