American Chopper says goodbye tonight

J.4knee

I just saw a commercial for that, so i set my DVR to record it just in case i forget tonite. I have enjoyed that show over the years. Makes me wonder how much the success, fame, money from the show played in the problems that the family has now. I remember an interview with Paul Sr. and he said that after he saw the very first show--the way they edited it to make it look like it was non-stop fighting, he said he was very angry. He called the network and they told him that the public was loving it--they had been swamped with good comments ever since it aired. So, he said he backed down if that image was going to work. I think my favorite bike was the one they built for Lincoln.

That was my favorite show even though I don't like bikes. No pretentious acting, just balls *** to the wall living. Typical comments: Senior walks up to Pauli and says "those handlebars look like s----!" "You came in late this morning, where the ----were you?"

JJK

I stopped watching AC some time ago. It was just unneeded stress. I quit watching Boyd Coddington's TV program for the same reason. They were just not fun to watch as much as I did appreciate their projects. Similar shows like Foose and others demonstrate that there is no need for all the bile. Honestly you know they could not run a business that way so some of the bellicosity had to be hyped for dramatic flare. Anyway I hope for their sake it was more fake than real.