Post Pending Moderation?

Youthman

• Moderators

I thought it might be a glitch so I did it again and received the same message. I'm assuming that the forum has some type of filter that flags Amy if someone tries to embed too many photos into one thread (probably anti-spam type filter). I had 13 photos that I had inserted into my post. Guess I'll have to wait for her to review the post before it can be posted. Sorry for the duplicate post Amy.

I have the same problem, someone told me it was the internet browser you use such as Firefox or Google chrome. When I use Firefox this does not happen when I go to my other comp which I am on now I use Google chrome were this is happening. Hope this helps duder. Sorry for telling the ancient Chinese secret.

On a different note regarding posting.... Can someone tell me the secret of making paragraphs? Every time I post, in what I believe is proper paragraph structure, the end result is the same--it is all consolidated.

Using Chrome you get a line break when you use less than symbol Br greater than symbol. Use one at end of sentence, enter and then use another one then enter again if you want to skip a line.

That's easy to say and hard to type.

less than Br greater than (with no spaces between symbol and letters)

I think it's more the quantity than the size of the photos. I post photos often and they all are optimized for the web and are no wider than 700 pixels each. I just usually don't post 13 photos in one post. LOL.

Yes, in the link I posted above Amy says,

"We should be back to some semblence of "normal"
(whatever that means!). The problem was in a spam control setting that
was just implemented... the number of links allowed in a post was
inadvertantly set to zero, which obviously caused problems. The max
number of links now allowed in a post is 10, so don't get too carried
away."

So over 10 links and you will probably get the "Post Pending Moderation".