Outlaw 750 Amp...

jrod

Thanks Arky!

Blu, that is my quandry. The thing is I'm getting 5 channels with the Outlaw but only 165w vs 3 channels and 200w with the Emo. Tough call. $300 is maybe too good a deal to pass up. I think I'll be able to get, at least, that out of it if I don't like it. You know what I mean?!

• Moderators

Tough call. $300 is maybe too good a deal to pass up. I think I'll be able to get, at least, that out of it if I don't like it.

To me, that is the key. Can you get back your money or get close to what you have in it if you don't like it and want to go another route? If the answer is yes, you have nothing to lose. That's part of the fun. Owning different gear, trading, selling, buying more stuff....it's all part of the process.

Thank you, sir. Sale pending.

I hope you do get it. At that price I would get it just to try it out, it just might hold you over with the upgrade bug.

I purchased a used 750 a few years ago and paid almost 3 times that price. I have the 750 for my HT setup which consists of RF-83, RC-64 and RS-62, the 750 replaced my Outlaw 7100.

James

Jrod,

I'll make you a deal. Since I posted the link, you try it out and if you don't like it, I will gladly let you ship it to me on your dime, and in return, I will relentlessly scan and search the used market and find you another great deal. [H] LOL.

Seriously, for $300.00 shipped you can't lose. Outlaw Audio is another "bang for the buck" company. Kind of like the Emotiva of a decade ago. Tons of performance for not too much $$$.

http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-power-amplifiers/multi-channel-amplifiers/outlaw-audio-model-750-multi-channel-power-amplifier.html

http://pdf.outlawaudio.com/outlaw/docs/ht699750.pdf

Bill