Sweet Tooth Anyone?

ace168516

I will be the first to admit...I am not a sweets person. I don't eat cookies, I don't eat cake, I don't eat dessert at occasions/holidays...not sure why...I am more of a salty/savory kinda guy. Bring that dip back out for dessert. I actually asked a waitress for another chicken thigh for dessert once haha. But sometimes when the mood hits me right I will have something. I do like cheese cake...I make a pretty good one. I think this is my ultimate though. I like occasional ice cream, I am not an ice cream snob...usually buy a gallon of vanilla for milkshakes and a half gallon of coffee...this lasts me a year. This has been my last indulgence though....Haggen Dazs Caramel Cone. I think it is because it has a slight salty taste...probably from the caramel, like saltwater taffey. It is so good, that even though I am cheap, and the coupon king and never buy anthing that I feel is overpriced...this one gets me everytime. Even though it is probably one of the most expensive ice creams, it is worth it. Heaven in a cup. I urge you to buy some and try it...and also, let me know of any other good things that I should try as well.

ACE

post-36287-13819555652686_thumb.jpg

post-36287-13819582520064_thumb.jpg

Ace--we must be brothers. I very rarely eat dessert. No candy, no donuts, no cake--i've been chocolate free since '83. Put some beef jerky or almonds out there and i don't know when to stop. Or a big hunk of beef or pork on a toothpick (toothpick optional)--now THAT's dessert!

Steve

Ace--we must be brothers. I very rarely eat dessert. No candy, no donuts, no cake--i've been chocolate free since '83. Put some beef jerky or almonds out there and i don't know when to stop. Or a big hunk of beef or pork on a toothpick (toothpick optional)--now THAT's dessert!

Steve

haha...I will have the 36 oz porterhouse for dinner and the 12 oz filet for dessert!

Many years ago...........eating a family meal along with my Niece. Meal is finished and the waiter asks if we want dessert.............we all say No thanks, and then my Niece asks................"Can I have another piece of Ham, Please ?"...................We all lost it......................[H]