how to verify klipsch speakers

juniper8

Ran across a really good deal on brand new cornwall lll's, with a supposed klipsch warranty. Just wondering if there is a way to verify that they are indeed klipsch speakers and not knock-offs. thanks

Post a picure and they should have Klipsch tags on the back telling what they are.

thanks for the responses! maybe i can get the serial #s off the back and have them verified befor purchase. I was just a little concerned with the very low price and free delivery to my house on brand new Clll"s,and also the prices on other heritage models! As a life long hobby I am an antique and vintage enthusiast and I know many things can appear as something but are not!!! thanks

1) Cornwalls (I, II, or III) are the size of a European refrigerator [:P]

2) Anything sold out of a white van ain't legit [;)]

Truly New In Box, look for the matching serial numbers on the outside of the box as stated above... And, as stated above, even brand-new-in-box will have no warrenty if not sold by an authorized dealer.

• Moderators

There is a place on the Klipsch website to get all the authorized dealers, find it and see if your going to get a warranty.

We can not know, you have not said the name of the company, there are some authorized dealers who have pairs of Heritage speakers without matching serial numbers and they also don't have matching grain pattern....if it is not important ? The sound will be as any other Cornwall lll, a good deal if you ask me !