If anyone is interested in tinkering, I may bring a Heresy III that came DOA about two years ago. Probably a loose wire, but I've just left it in storage. It's time to get the main HT up-and-running since it's summertime.

SSH

• 2 weeks later...

I have a brand new set of ALK 2 inch Trachorns with B&C DCM 50 Drivers and NOS JBL

2404H tweeters. Also a new set of ALK extreme slope crossovers. If somone

could supply a K-horn bass bin we could give everyone a listen! I could bring the bass bins but

the highway patrol may be unhappy with the doors all being open as I drive down the road!

Speak up if you can help with a bass bin!

James

jameshwyly@yahoo.com

812-637-1489

My plan is to bring a Scott LK-72 integrated amp with Cornwalls - and a Dynaco MKIII with a Heresy to set up 3-channel stereo at the HIE.

Update - I'll bring a Scott 130 pre and three Dynaco MkIII amps with my two Cornwalls and one Heresy. Should be set up at the HIE later this evening (Thursday).

Oh, breaking out all three big guns ehSurprise Hopefully we can throw my Las in the mix tomorrow nightWink Seti and I will have analog, iPod and CD front ends as wellMusic

Absolutely. I'm thinking for Friday we should try a three channel set up with Lascalas R and L and a Cornwall center (that might make PWK real proud looking down from above).

Great fun next door at Ian and Tim's last night. Tim's LaS are beautiful to see and hear. I wheeled my Peach and JFL2A3s over on a bellman's cart, and we listened to CDs and vinyl. Tim said we were hearing a "twenty dollar needle" on the turntable, but it sure was pretty with tubes & LaS. It may prove costly, though; Tim wants tubes & I've tried to stay away from "regressing":) to vinyl. I knew I should have bought all the vinyl USNRET posted for sale.:)

Wes Jeans and Dave Almond to look forward to today...and several others I haven't heard. Wish you could all be here.

SSH

Great fun next door at Ian and Tim's last night. Tim's LaS are beautiful to see and hear. I wheeled my Peach and JFL2A3s over on a bellman's cart, and we listened to CDs and vinyl. Tim said we were hearing a "twenty dollar needle" on the turntable, but it sure was pretty with tubes & LaS. It may prove costly, though; Tim wants tubes & I've tried to stay away from "regressing":) to vinyl. I knew I should have bought all the vinyl USNRET posted for sale.:)

Wes Jeans and Dave Almond to look forward to today...and several others I haven't heard. Wish you could all be here.

SSH

How many people and gear can we fit into a hotel room : )?

You can't see all the people but there were 15 at one point.

IMG_3062.JPG

Onkyo 1260CP DD TT

Hagtech Bugle Phono Preamp

Peach Preamp

Nakamichi CDP

HK SS Amp

JFL 2A3 SET

La Scala industrials

IMG_3060.JPG

IMG_3061.JPG

Hmmm 2a3 : )

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3065.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

Thanks for bringing gear and hanging out guys it was great fun : )

I so wish I were there last night! seti, are you at the park? How come they didn't book any Japanese girl rock bands???

No we had to come back this afternoon. Kaiser had some company on the way and I have an early day tomorrow. Why didn't they? I keep asking myself that same question. The bad thing about bring La Scalas from the attic man cave is that you have to take them back up into the attic man cave.... Wooo!