Help Identify Thrift Store Speakers

Help me identify my over the weekend find at my favorite junk/thrift store. Large and heavy!!

They are Altec Lansing, but no labels or model numbers to be seen, just attenuator faceplace on back of one says Altec Lansing and crossover 1500Hz..

Shining a light through the grill, I can see they have upper right mounted 12" diameter treated cloth coxial woofers (with little sectoral horns) and an approximately 4" x 10" or thereabouts horn in the bottom with large round ports. Grills are fixed, and I have not removed the backs, since they don't appear to have ever been opened.

They were with an early 70's Pioneer receiver, which I passed on

Same thrift store I found JBL L100 Century speakers with silver face Pioneer amp and tuner - they get a lot of estate stuff!

I got them so cheap I almost felt guilty!

post-2584-13819584171886_thumb.jpg

Same thrift store I found JBL L100 Century speakers with silver face Pioneer amp and tuner - they get a lot of estate stuff!

I got them so cheap I almost felt guilty!

Not my local thrifts... There's an SA that turns away all electronics because they lack the staff to properly evaluate it, and a GW that is THROUGOULY picked over ever time I try to go. [:'(]