Used bose 901 matched with epic seris cf3

I am thinking of picking up a pair of used 901 speakers and wonder how they would match up with my cf3 speakers.I currently have a set of polk audio sda-crs speakers as my second pair but they eat more power than the cf3 speakers and tend to be barely audible over the cf3.My brother has a mint set of bose 501 series 4 speakers and is willing to let go of them cheap,opinions?Or maybe a set of heresy 3 speakers,they will fit in the space.

I think your CF3's will also blow away the 901s. Bose aren't nearly as efficient as any klipsch speaker, and therefore the Klipsch will play louder at the same volume. You would have to adjust the individual speaker level controls to compensate. I would take my CF2's over Bose; I have been please with the epic line. But, I can't give any advice on if they would be sonically matched or not. My guess is they would sound somewhat unmatched, but who knows, they may compliment each other (or not).

Stick with the epic series. They come up for sale often and will be a great match for the 3s. Here's a pair of 2s at a good price, even with shipping. Keep checking Craiglook.com and search for Klipsch Epic or Klipsch CF1 or CF2.

They may come up for sale often around the country, but like anything, finding local my be tough. I would agree on sticking with Epic if you can, as there doesn't seem to be a big market for them and you may be able to get a reasonable price (not sure why; I really like them).

Not sure how much the 901s are you are looking at, but Epics are reasonable, or you could always look at the Klipsch Heritage speakers, my favorites![Y]

Actually,my dream speakers have always been a pair of la scala's.But since i am now divorced and living in an apartment i have space limitations(f'n *****)

so i am just tossing ideas out there getting opinions from the forum,and thank you to all who have responded.

Stick with the epic series. They come up for sale often and will be a great match for the 3s. Here's a pair of 2s at a good price, even with shipping. Keep checking Craiglook.com and search for Klipsch Epic or Klipsch CF1 or CF2.

They may come up for sale often around the country, but like anything, finding local my be tough. I would agree on sticking with Epic if you can, as there doesn't seem to be a big market for them and you may be able to get a reasonable price (not sure why; I really like them).

Not sure how much the 901s are you are looking at, but Epics are reasonable, or you could always look at the Klipsch Heritage speakers, my favorites!YesDamn,that is a good price.