I am excited and have to share!

rjrbass

This week I move to a house from an apartment. I will finally have the space that my Khorns, LaScalas and Cornwalls need. To make it even better, a friend wanted to give me a Revolver TT fitted with a Linn Basik LV X arm and a Goldring Elektra cartridge. I couldn't accept such a gift so we agreed on $50. This will replace my Thorens TD 160 with the Khorn system, and the Thorens will now move to my LaScala system. Great week!

This week I move to a house from an apartment. I will finally have the space that my Khorns, LaScalas and Cornwalls need. To make it even better, a friend wanted to give me a Revolver TT fitted with a Linn Basik LV X arm and a Goldring Elektra cartridge. I couldn't accept such a gift so we agreed on $50. This will replace my Thorens TD 160 with the Khorn system, and the Thorens will now move to my LaScala system. Great week!

rjr - What model Revolver table is it? I have the Rebel, which was their entry level model, stock arm with a Grado cartridge. For what it is, it does sound pretty nice. You got a better deal on yours (I paid $150 years ago), and I suspect your's is a better model as well.

The turntable just says Revolver LL58371 on the label and has the split base. It is not the Rebel. My friend recently replaced both the belt and the cartridge. I thought that $15 for my Thorens TD 160 was a good deal, but I think that the Revolver for $50 was an even better deal. What do you think is a better table the Revolver or the Thorens?