Revolutionary new audio component - breakthrough!

Ray Garrison

For those of you who have mourned the passing of Audio Magazine, and its exclusive reviews of the various Lirpa Labs equipment, I have GOOD NEWS!

Steven R. Rochlin's webazine, EnjoyTheMusic.com, has picked up the torch! The first in their new series is an exclusive review of a really, really cool new product, the Yin Yang Labs Graphametric Paralyzer. Please check out the review at:

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0402/yinyang.htm

Thanks, and have a nice day. Smile.gif

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

Ray's Music System

Ray,

Thanks for the link,this is the best review ever now Forrest will be the first one to order this Audiopphileless component I am sure.Humps's fave pop artists Silicone Spears and the GoGo Boys bands will have a new lease on life.

The Talent gain should have a 24dB boost!With a 24dB boost on talent(no the two assets)Miss Spears would almost have musical valor.Also I find this component of little use for HornEd as it stands now,where is the Horny Horns gain?

cwm27.gif

Moble Home is no doubt interested too!I heard the company CEO and VP told the world at a local JOLY press conference there will be a Horns gain!Yes a Horns gain,to make music more agressive so HornEd likes it more. LOL

Wink.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

This message has been edited by TheEAR on 03-31-2002 at 01:44 PM

I will have to pick up one of those Smile.gif...

I like how they mentioned Zeiss (Carl), they are my favorite and most expensive optic company. Made in Germany.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

i think i would have to know more about how that 'talent' knob works before I put down that kind of moneys>f>

-------------------------------

S Frontiers/Anthem CD-1f>s>

Cary AE-25 SuperAmpf>s>

Sonic Frontiers Line 1f>s>

Marantz DV-7010f>s>

Klipsch LF-10f>s>

Klipsch RF7'sf>s>

MIT/Monsterf>s>

Toshiba 36"f>s>

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get outf>s>c>-- 2nd Law of Blissful Ignorancef>s>c>

This message has been edited by deang on 03-31-2002 at 10:46 PM

"Is Ying Yang Labs a subsidiary of Bose?"

To answer this question YES in a way,see its a bastard child born out of the perverted design teams at B0$e and Joly.As I heard Yorx head designer was leading the design team!

You know this device was tested by MV the two that could not sing and were lipsing at concerts,you know the ones who had the misfortune of a stuck tape. LOL

In their case even a 36dB Talent and Credibility boost was not saving them

cwm27.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Bose or not, it would be fun to try.

MAKE ONE! For talent, it would just boost the mid-band and give more vocal presence! The others could be done with reverbs and EQ's. What the hell, sell the thing for $50,000!!!

------------------

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

I will also wait until I can get the optional switch that suspends physics so I can have PERFECT sound.

------------------

Hi Everyone,

Glad you enjoyed the review of the Yin Yang. Sundog, there are plans to include a soundstage width and depth knob in the future. kenratboy, i grew up using Leica cameras and have owned a few including a Hasselblad 503CW... Zeiss is my fave glass. BTW, there is some underground news that the TALENT knob will be enhanced! Seriously! They will augment it with a "Sensual" and "Romantic" knob so you can add or remove the amount sensuality a female vocalist has, while the Romantic know is for male performers.

Thanks again and glad you enjoyed the article.

------------------

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin

http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com