How To Drive A Female Forum Administrator Wild

thebes

• Moderators

I don't buy clothes that require ironing.

Smile

All clothes require ironing to some degree. No such thing as wrinkle-free (whatever that mean)!

Sure there is. I'm 40 years old and have never owned an iron, and my clothes are never wrinkled. It can be done. Most men's clothes do need ironing, I concur, but then again you don't wear blouses. Or maybe some of you do, who am I to judge?

Most men's clothes do need ironing, I concur, but then again you don't wear blouses. Or maybe some of you do, who am I to judge?

Blouse - n. A loosely fitting garment resembling a long shirt, worn especially by European workmen.

• Moderators

Regarless of the definition(s), men do wear blouses, too Surprise. And they do get wrinkled after wearing them and washed!

Am I really debating this? Weird.

My clothese are never wrinkled, and I never iron. Not sure how else I can say it. Do I need to provide witnesses? [:)]

My clothese are never wrinkled, and I never iron. Not sure how else I can say it. Do I need to provide witnesses? Smile

I am not going to argue with you (maybe you have a super delicate body) but some of my clothes are labeled wrinkle-free and I even use the "delicate/wrinkle-free" wash cycle but I have to iron/steam them before I wear them again eveytime.

How many of you press tommorrow's pants between the mattress and box spring overnight?

I used to do that but the bulge from all the cash in my wallet would create a lump and make it impossible to sleep.

(Still haven't figured out the ironing irony thing).

If you iron out the irony you are left with coincidence.

Can this possibly be true? It sounds plausible. I'd best go searching for a dictionary. Sigh. Again.

That durn OT's my intellectual nemesis, or is it nematode. Sigh, Dictionary. Again.