no ones into the ENERGY and MIRAGE forums

quadklipsh

russ69

you sound right , like always and like klipsch too, true to the input .lolz

[:D]

hahha , i just scrolled down on energy forums , but like i felt i said it , there are 46000 klipsch fans on here , yet none responds or enters these two brands .

are there any particular dislikes about those speakers from klipsch fans ?

Guest Anonymous

Sigh. That's not only rude fanboyism but is most probably wrong. When the Klipsch uber alles folks here find themselves as a sub-forum at Audiovox, let's see how enthusiast everyone is about posting. Energy and Mirage make good products. I assume that owners of those brands do so after the same kind of careful research and listening that "Klipsch-people" perform.

There are other internet venues for owners of Energy and Mirage (and other brands as well). Could it be that they feel more welcome there? /begin heavy sarcasm/ Nah! This is such open minded forum. /end sarcasm/.

I've only been here a short while but am already weary of the attitudes. I'm outa here. Have a good time in the echo chamber.

Take away the heritage line and it would look more like the Polk forums here. Energy and Mirage just haven't been around near as long as klipsch and they have not developed and maintained any iconic products. If Mirage still had the original M-series and Energy the original Veritas (not the new "Veritas Lite"), you might see more interest there.

Sigh. That's not only rude fanboyism but is most probably wrong. When the Klipsch uber alles folks here find themselves as a sub-forum at Audiovox, let's see how enthusiast everyone is about posting. Energy and Mirage make good products. I assume that owners of those brands do so after the same kind of careful research and listening that "Klipsch-people" perform.

There are other internet venues for owners of Energy and Mirage (and other brands as well). Could it be that they feel more welcome there? /begin heavy sarcasm/ Nah! This is such open minded forum. /end sarcasm/.

I've only been here a short while but am already weary of the attitudes. I'm outa here. Have a good time in the echo chamber.

I am not sure why this guy is/was so upset. There is a lot of great people here who love other loudspeakers as well.

I think this might be the same angry guy? lol

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/144218.aspx

It is/was the same guy. I saw this post last night before he was deleted by a moderator. As a mod for a local automotive board, it always amazes me when people get butt-hurt and want their user profile, all their posts, and any reference to them, deleted. My personal opinion, and what I will often tell them is "Sorry you are upset, but if you don't like being here, by all means go. No one will beg for you to stay. Have a nice day."

I've received many "interesting" replies over those comments. [;)]

-Kelly

coming up with a thread is like coming to a stage and facing a crowd .

you have no idea what the crowd has for you . some may startle you with applause if they agree to your ideas . others may smash your nicely shaved face and perfumed dressing ,with tomatoes or eggs .

but it does take longer than stage to figure out peoples attitudes and what way they are inclined ...

but heck, you gotta say what you gotta say ....

[:D]

I recall about 9 months ago they had some Energy speakers at the local Costco.

They actually sounded very good. The sub (10") was bumping; and I said "hmm.... this sounds pretty good.

(Probably on par with a Quintet system; at least in the ballpark).....

My better half immediately replied that there was no comparison to our setup.

(This is coming from my woman who 2 years ago had no clue what good audio was, and She is right!!!!).....

We have joked that if we did split up; who would get the Heresies. (Me)......

I recently picked up an Onkyo TX SR674 (Rated 95wX7) for $60...... I hooked it up last night; and she asked why.....

I told her I was preparing for the split up...... LOL...... [:D]......

Yep..... She is a keeper! [H]

I think he thought I was calling his speakers Toyota Corollas. I was just pointing out that some brands have more interest than others.

Thanx, Russ

Oh, so now your a Corolla hater. Russ you are just soo insensitive. [:'(]

Isn't Fanboy a group? Maybe a group with reallllly sensitive fans.