emotiva vs parasound vs anthem vs outlaw vs ???

vandec54

Okay, I'm not looking to start a cage match but I would like some opinions.

I am a simple man looking for a system that will make my _ _ _ _ tingle! Taking the advice I received from another Klipsch Forum member I am turning my research from a new receiver to separates.

This is my first step in my research, to get the opinion of Klipsch fans.

Can I make my desires come true for under $1,000? If so what should I expect out of the system and what system would you buy? Thank you

if you buy used, you ca make your dream come true with any of those brands. If you buy brand new, you become much more limited. Emotiva is the most affordable out of all of those. Emotiva does sales and i would wait to hop on one of those sales. They are also coming out with new models, you may want to wait to see what they come out with. Your biggest decision first is new or used.

might as well throw in B&K, Sunfire, Aragon....etc...

i have been scouting one of these used amps for quite sometimes now.

Smokarz,

Not sure if you saw this.

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?ampsmult&1300916641&/Sunfire-Cinema-Grand-Amplifier

Bill

thanks Bill, i did see that but sadly not something i can afford. i have kept my eyes on audiogon, cl, and ebay on a daily basis (more like several times a day).

i like, you sir, is wishing to score some nice used amp in the $300-$400 range. lol

there was this nice Parasound 5250 amp on ebay that was sold for $200 couple days ago, YES, that's $200. and i completely missed it. totaly banged my head off the wall for a couple hours.

might as well throw in B&K, Sunfire, Aragon....etc...

i have been scouting one of these used amps for quite sometimes now.

Smokarz,

Not sure if you saw this.

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?ampsmult&1300916641&/Sunfire-Cinema-Grand-Amplifier

Bill

thanks Bill, i did see that but sadly not something i can afford. i have kept my eyes on audiogon, cl, and ebay on a daily basis (more like several times a day).

i like, you sir, is wishing to score some nice used amp in the $300-$400 range. lol

there was this nice Parasound 5250 amp on ebay that was sold for $200 couple days ago, YES, that's $200. and i completely missed it. totaly banged my head off the wall for a couple hours.