OCC Klipsch Chopper vs. PJD Klipsch Chopper?

InVeNtOr

so i'm a fan of the original show, and now more a fan of PJD. i watched the episode where they made a klipsch bike. i was wondering, will klipsch make another bike, but this time with PJD? his newest bikes have been some of the sickest bike builds ever. i won't lie, i was so jealous when klipsch donated the RF-83 for them to listen too. couldn't believe they hooked an ipod up to it either!

anyways, just another random question.

Senior would probably start another lawsuit if Junior built Klipsch a bike. I watch every Monday and that's a messed up situation.........but great to watch if you like bikes. Senior's team is the far better fabricting team but Junior is very creative and detailed, and does build some really good looking stuff.

I would think that one OCC type bike is enough for any company.

On a related note:

Maybe I'm missing something but the bikes built by Senior or Junior just don't hold a candle to the machines built by the likes of Matt Hotch and the several other builders featured on the show "Biker Build Off". I would say its like minor vs major league bike building. Am I the only one seeing it this way?

On a related note:

Maybe I'm missing something but the bikes built by Senior or Junior just don't hold a candle to the machines built by the likes of Matt Hotch and the several other builders featured on the show "Biker Build Off". I would say its like minor vs major league bike building. Am I the only one seeing it this way?

you must take into consideration that their designs are subject to approval by the buyer. i've seen episodes where they've had to make changes because the buyer didn't like something or insisted that something be included. Rarely, do they have carte blanche to do anything and everything that they want. i like paul jaffee's builds--i think he's in arizona; but, i think both OCC and PJD do a decent job.

i have a chance to watch some of the older episodes of A.C. and have noticed i never like any design by Sr. one in particular was the Dodge ram bike. a while back i saw the end product but not the show and thought, Jr. really missed the mark on that one.

i think the bike builders featured in "biker build off" aren't better, just different. i don't think you can compare them at all. OCC/ PJD are more cooperate theme bikes and someone like Mat Hotch is a free lance designer. Mat builds from a feeling and a style, not "what would Geiko like?"

i have always thought Rick (OCC) is a good fabricator, but after the Geiko bike, the new guy Jr. may be better. it seemed like his work is smoother and more refined. other than Rick, i don't like anyone else at OCC. so glad (i know it sound harsh) that Odie (PJD) got fired. couldn't stand his attitude. when your work force is 4 people, everyone really needs to get along and be on the same page. that kid just seemed too cocky for his skill set. another thing he forgets, Jr. owns that shop, he can do as much or as little as he likes. i guess he doesn't know "He who has the gold, make the rules."

back to Mat, i don't watch the show much, but the last episode i saw, it said he is undefeated. good job on his part. the bikes they showed of his seem like works of art. he seems like in a class by himself.

• 2 weeks later...

On a related note:

I see that way too. The builders I admire don't do theme bikes.