RF 7II,I bought them.

cubdog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a set from Sound Seller - very impressed and the only issue is that a couple of the rubber grill cups were missing (weird). But, called Klipsch and they are mailing them out free of charge (very cool)!! Other than that they are fantastic, and if you're a believer of brun-in then they can only get better [:P]

I am runnig these off my Onyo 805 for now, until I decide if I'm going to use them for a dedicated 2ch system or not - they sound excellent running off the A/V - that's the beauty of Klipsch efficiency!!

CONGRATS on your purchase!! Did you get black, or cherry? Sorry, I didn't catch that if you already posted the color...

Noting the sax in the pic, if you're into jazz then the RF-7IIs are going to really impress you. I've been listening to some Candy Dulfer and Fourplay all day today and I just can not stop listening to these speakers[:'(]they really move me to tears!

They sound great! I like them much better than my Cornwalls. So far they have taken everything I've thrown at them. I listened to a bunch of jazz first. Joe Zawinal, Gerry Mulligan, Keith Jarrett, Harry Allen, etc. Then for my wife, Clapton, Raitt, Hornsby etc. She even likes the way they look.

cubdog

They sound great! I like them much better than my Cornwalls. So far they have taken everything I've thrown at them. I listened to a bunch of jazz first. Joe Zawinal, Gerry Mulligan, Keith Jarrett, Harry Allen, etc. Then for my wife, Clapton, Raitt, Hornsby etc. She even likes the way they look.

cubdog

Well, that is half the battle right there! LOL

Thanks for the review and may you have many, many enjoyable hours of listening! [8] [8]

Dennie

Dennie