Koa Jube Clone Build...216 Photos

jorjen

I did not take the time to organize these in any kind of order. I posted every pic I took during the construction, view them as you please. I started taking the pictures about four years ago when I started making sawdust. Hope you enjoy them.

Yeah I know I still need to post a review. That will follow soon.

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z124/dickweee/modified%20klipsch%20jubilee%20build/

Could you take a minute and discuss the plans you used? Did you use the "standard" plans floating around the web? Did you put full corner reflectors at the first corners (looks like you did). Any other hints and kinks of the build?

You are very talented Jordan. I'm always amazed at the work you're able to do out of a garage. I'd love to see what you'd create working in my shop!

Greg

Thanks Greg. Coming from you, that means ALOT. However, I am NOT in your league my friend.

Could you take a minute and discuss the plans you used? Did you use the "standard" plans floating around the web? Did you put full corner reflectors at the first corners (looks like you did). Any other hints and kinks of the build?

Hello Tom and welcome. Please do not be offended as this is not my intention at all. I know this may sound odd, but I am not really at liberty to discuss the plans and wish to respect that. I do not believe these to be "standard" plans floating around out there. I will say that I did use full corner reflectors as seen in the pictures.

One thing I will say is one would obviously want the work/assembly surface to be as dead on flat as possible. Just one joint out of square(especially an early, interior one) would compound itself into becoming un-manageable as you work your way outward during assembly. Nothing anyone has not thought of but worth mentioning nonetheless. I picked up a used 4'x8' assembly table from a local cabinet shop. The surface was very uneven when I put it in my garage. Before I leveled it, during dry fit the cabinet would have been twisted almost 3/8" from one side to the other. Just try and install a top and bottom on THAT cabinet.

Hello Tom and welcome. Please do not be offended as this is not my intention at all. I know this may sound odd, but I am not really at liberty to discuss the plans and wish to respect that. I do not believe these to be "standard" plans floating around out there. I will say that I did use full corner reflectors as seen in the pictures.

One thing I will say is one would obviously want the work/assembly surface to be as dead on flat as possible. Just one joint out of square(especially an early, interior one) would compound itself into becoming un-manageable as you work your way outward during assembly. Nothing anyone has not thought of but worth mentioning nonetheless. I picked up a used 4'x8' assembly table from a local cabinet shop. The surface was very uneven when I put it in my garage. Before I leveled it, during dry fit the cabinet would have been twisted almost 3/8" from one side to the other. Just try and install a top and bottom on THAT cabinet.

Thanks alot for your perspective. I totally understand and am glad you posted this awesome build. Thanks again.