which mcintosh amp?

pinholer

Tube or SS?

What do you have as a pre amp...What sources do you plan on using primarily...So many questions.

Yes... still alot of questions to be answered before you can your answer...

Just purchased a nice pair of 76 k-horns and would like advice on finding the best McIntosh. Amp for them. Would like to spend less than $1000
Mark

Amp usage is for music listening? HTS?, stereo, mono, tubed, solidsheite?

Good luck on the mcintosh amp, under a $1000 thing.

I enjoy my music listening through a pair of MC60s, either that or a pair of VRD's. I had the opportunity to listen to 1 of these, and have been wanting it ever since.

post-12381-13819656823236_thumb.jpg

Certain Mc amps aint too hard to find under 1k if you keep your eyes open and are ready to pounce...for instance I found my 2505 for 700 if I remember correctly, and it is an awesome amp highly regarded for it's era.

Gil...Just re read your post.

Have you had issues with the Mc solidsheite, or is your english a little scheisse tonight [;)]

Just purchased a nice pair of 76 k-horns and would like advice on finding the best McIntosh. Amp for them. Would like to spend less than $1000 Mark

Yup, their out there if you can just find em. Got 2 mc30's with preamp thrown in for the price you mentioned. Had them serviced and just got home with new to me Khorns yesterday. Time to set up and play some music.