Agenda for the event.

• Klipsch Employees

Trey, thanks for posting the maps.

Do you know what time on Friday we can begin gathering at the farmhouse?

David

I have the key...After we stand the tent and set up the fog sprayers I can leave and let you guys get started say Noon or little after?

• Like 1

• Klipsch Employees

Hey Trey,

Do you have physical street addresses for all the locations for the pilgrimage (GPS coordinates would do as well). Traveling by motorcyce in the wee hours and depending on my GPS (and Radar Love) to get me there.

we will see what we can do....until then try this...

Ok...you go about 3 miles out HWY 278 North ( that use to be HWY 4 so if you ask you may get both or 1 of the numbers) At about 3 miles look for a boot on a fence post on the right side of the road with the sole up and toe pointing to the north. Its almost on the corner post where HWy 32 mets 287...you will know your there because the airport will be on your left. So Turn right and go over the tracks both times and at the top of the hill you will see a curve tuning right ahead. Turn Left in the right hand curve. go through the S curve and turn in to the parking lot on the right just past the front door of the plant offices.

And it that don't get you there, we will try to get you the fancy numbers....

• Like 1

Trey, thanks for posting the maps.

Do you know what time on Friday we can begin gathering at the farmhouse?

David

I have the key...After we stand the tent and set up the fog sprayers I can leave and let you guys get started say Noon or little after?

Thank you Trey. I will be rolling into town early afternoon, 2 - 3 pm I would guess.