Calling all Thursday arrivals...or Very early Friday folks.

• Klipsch Employees

I am Very happy to say that we DO have a tent to raise on Friday Morning. IF we have any structural engineers in the mix you help will be needed.

I have a plan for shade over about 40,000sqr ft of ball field, but will need some help to make it happen. ( and some luck and a few "hey yall watch this")

At this point I have about 3 guys to help stand the tent...You all know I think I can do it by myself, but I have been told that I have to get help.

Any sailors or fishermen or boy scouts will be helpful. Plumbers and electricans could help as well.

I think I can have the shade up by noon on Friday. fogers in the tent and fans will be there about 5.

I have stage props to build...anyone with framing experince.

Air brush artis or just someone that can paint...

• Like 1

Trey,

We will be at the Super 8 around 8 tonight and are leaving shortly for the run. No engineer but have some back left so add me to the crew for tomorrow. Also have tools if you know of anything specific that is lacking and about 60 feet of glider rope for pulling poles. Let me know...soon.

Gary

• Klipsch Employees

At this point help is what we need the most in the morning...

I will be at the park about 6 am to try and get the bucket truck running and at 7 we will start on the tent. i can use my truck to pull up the polls.

Short of going after speakers, I will be at the park most of the day.

• Like 1