Stick with MONO...and Bob Dylan

MechMan

That is funny! I like the rap of the stick on the chaulk board. Triggers some repressed memories for sure! The comments below the video are hillarious people are so easy to jump on a band wagon. Especially when that band wagon is in mono. Then we can all be on exactly the same, single channel. Awesome!! (I couldn't find a pukeing smilley).

That is funny! I like the rap of the stick on the chaulk board. Triggers some repressed memories for sure! The comments below the video are hillarious people are so easy to jump on a band wagon. Especially when that band wagon is in mono. Then we can all be on exactly the same, single channel. Awesome!! (I couldn't find a pukeing smilley).

Here you go........ huge.gif

Dennie

Here you go........ huge.gif

Dennie

Awesome! I knew a kid in sixth grade that would throw up at the drop of a hat. One time we were all standing in the hallway waiting to change class rooms and yep! He must of had a gallon of grape juice for breakfast. It ran about 10 feet down the highly polished floor, kind of like the blood in the hallway scene in "The Shining". This kid could also trip anyone, even if you knew it was coming. I wonder what kind of job he ended up with?