I have done it.

m00n

Clueless,

I wasn't just talking about molding..I am talking serious wall treatments, serious FINE-woodworking, etc...molding is finish carpentry...NOT fine-woodworking...bigtime difference...and as for the cost of molding...it AIN'T CHEAP!!!...especially if it is stain-grade hardwood!!! When I do fine-woodworking, there is absolutely NO sign to the eye of ANY fastener used...I don't mean that I putty up nail holes, I mean there aren't any to start with!!...That's just ONE of the differences between finish carpentry and fine woodworking!!

And she got ALOT of FINE-woodworking in that room from my labor!! I also applied the finish to all of this according to what her "decorator" deemed would go best for his color scheme...and if that scheme ever changes(and I know it will!!) she will spend a fortune having to change those finishes too!! I tried to explain that when they picked out the finishes, but to no avail!!

Her decorator had this grand plan to attempt a mix of French Provincial, late Victorian, Neo-classical (in a mix of Doric and Corinthian), and Arts and Crafts woodwork with colors best left in a Persian rug...and that mix just don't "fly"!!!

Now she has a beautiful living room...IF...one wants a room to look like a New Orleans "high-class" cathouse from the mid-to-late 1800's!!!...LOL!

Nuff Said!!

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

This message has been edited by HDBRbuilder on 05-01-2002 at 08:58 PM

Hey HDBRbuilder

Maybe you should take a job with Klipsch making their speakers beautyful considering some people think they are ugly. cwm27.gif. Could get nice employee discounts ya know.

------------------

the m00n system

Should have my R3 system replaced with R7 this weekends>

FRONTS: RF-3II

CENTER: RC-3II

SURROUND: RS-3II

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

You have really done it. (HEART-TREMMOR) Please take the very good advice of HDBR Builder, your lady is on a trip to aplace where you dont want her to go . MY friend ABSTINANCE fron HT is not so bad, reaquant your self with reality.blues could kill rock &roll,.