Went on a spree!

GoFastr

Woo hoo!

My customs agency just called and said I could come collect my shipment. I've been running a 2.0 system with just my Klipsch RF-7's and my Denon AVR-3311 for awhile and was just fine.

I keep reading this forum and getting more and more jealous by the day until I just had to burn another credit card to the max! You all are something else. Warren Buffett would be broke in a month if he came on here.

So I went on my quest to satisfy my ears. BIC PL-200 subwoofer (until I can get my dream SVS PC-Ultra 13), Klipsch RC-64II center, pair of Klipsch KS-7502-THX in-ceiling surrounds, pair of Klipsch AW-650 outdoors for zone 2.

Going to pick all of this up after lunch and try and get it all home. Guess I got me some cabling to get done. I know the house will be a mess of wires for a bit until I can get up in the ceiling to run things properly.

Xmas comes early this year!

• Moderators

Congratulations, your right you did go crazy. [Y] Your right if you keep listening to us and spending all your money you may have to move to a cheaper island, Ya mon. [:o][;)]

Considering where your at, might want to go in the attic after dark when it's a little cooler, Cayman islands, you lucky dog ! [ip][H]

Yeah, it's hot as hell right now and at this time of year we sit back and try to dodge as many hurricanes as possible. Fact is, we're so damn hard to find on the map I can't figure out how they find us!

I'll have to remember to keep a tarp handy to cover all this stuff up in case the roof leaks! I'm high enough to avoid flooding but you never know with mother nature.

Hope everyone made it through Irene ok.

• Moderators

Fact is, we're so *** hard to find on the map I can't figure out how they find us!

Easy you are sitting right out in the middle between Jamaica, Cuba and Mexico, if it misses Jamaica and Cuba, your in trouble. Love 7 mile beach [H]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm happy to report that after re-running Audyssey again the system sounds amazing. The RC-64II center has integrated quite well with the RF-7's and the voices are separate and clear through it. The other audio tracks are distinct coming through the RF-7's with mid range full and enjoyable. The addition of the BIC PL-200 sub has added more punch to the bass and is especially enjoyable watching movies. I'm just loving it!

Very nice set and that room looks very nice, for setting.I would have to say that I can see needing really good room correction with that configuration.Luckily you have such a great set up you can overcome some issues.

Thanks all. I will have to play around with the glass shelf above the speaker and see if I can get it into a lower position and still leave ventilation for the AVR below. The AVR was so heavy I had to reposition it to the bottom wood shelf as it was bending the glass shelf. I seriously doubt if I have enough room to put the center speaker on the glass shelf and the AVR on the bottom one which is how I was hoping to get it setup.

Yeah, my room could do with a lot of room corrections as it pretty stark with hard walls and tile floors. Lately the $ went into all the equipment and I haven't even done rugs, pictures or curtains after the move in to make it more homey.