Gave my Cornwalls away

juniper8

• Moderators

That's what I was thinking, show him how to set them up and he's not really interested in at least trying to make them sound good tell him to find some other speakers and take them back, that's crazy. They don't need to be perfect in the room but he should have more than just a little interest in making it work ?

My wife said I never get rid of anything. Well she is amost right, I still have her. (A little advice for those that don't already know. NEVER, NEVER reply "I still got you don't I?" when wife is complaining that you never get rid of anything. TRUST ME ON THIS, I KNOW) As for selling things it just does not happen much. If I like someone enough, I might give them something. Got rid of a few 'Brooms' that way. Gave my cousin a marantz 2285b and some Paradigm Phatoms with a CD player to go. Nice Lady who takes care of her stuff. I know they will have a good home. 5'1" and just got herself a New Harley Super Glide.

Got rid of a few 'Brooms' that way

Speaking of...

I was once at a Dollar Store with the wife. I was in a different isle when she suddenly heard me say "honey....come here quick...."

She came bounding over, wondering what I found.

Upon her arrival, I told her that I found her new sports-car.

In the bin before us were some Halloween brooms that were about three feet long.

She was a bit conflicted between hitting me upside the head and laughing with me.

[6]

I call the pantry (where she keeps the brooms), her garage.

Yeah, I live a dangerous life [Y]