SUPER 8: Holy %&$# Headroom a Requirement!!!

superedge88

Super 8 is a nice special effects movie and was entertaining. I liked Cowboys and Aliens better. Somehow I am stuck on the Tourist, for the wrong reason. It is not a great film, but Angelin Jolie just look &^%$# fantastic, Wow!

You're not kidding... im not usually attracted to angelina jolie even... but in that movie she is goddesslike. The movie itself youre right isn't that great but she is jaw dropping the whole time.

master and cimmander was a good movie. i think it would be a great movie to have a sequel.

Since there were so many books in the series ( I have close to five at the moment), I would hope so. I only have the DVD and it is a great movie.

Bruce

I watched both Super 8 and Cowboys and Aliens last night. Absolutely loved Super 8, thought C & A was so-so. Super 8 gave my new sub quite the workout. I'm glad I had it in max extension mode to reproduce the sub 20Hz sounds. Insane LFE!

Ok just finished super 8. Decent movie. But let's be honest "the case" was way better! Lol The bass was good but the surround was very good. Also if u like very loud surprising and sudden bass then you'll love it! the crunching metal and breaking glass was super harsh and not at all laid back. This is another example of a quality true HD film. Also if your not squeamish and like true HD watch "I spit on your grave"