KG 5.5 feedback / specs needed

t-man

Anybody have the specs on the KG 5.5? I'm considering trading up to these from my KG 3.2s Wonder what the sound difference will likely be?

Any KG 5.5 owners out there want to let us know what they think of these things?

Looks like I can get 'em for $300 plus shipping( which may be expensive).

I recently sold my 5.5's for $400.00 on ebay and noticed another pair sold for $450.00. I think they are exceptional speakers for the price. When I bought my KLF-20's I planned on using the 5.5's in my bedroom. Unfortunately my bedroom is very small and the 5.5's were to loud to use. I don't have the specs. on them but I think you will have a hard time finding a better speaker for the money.

• 7 months later...

I am a proud owner of KG 5.5/ KM6's. The only specs to trust are the ones on the klipsh website. With a little doing you should be able to find them on this site. I am using my speakers with a Pioneer Elite VSX-24tx receiver, and the combination is fantastic. I have recently added a KV3 as the center channel and it seems to be matched very well. I cant say enough good things about my KG5.5's, i paid something like 450 for mine and felt that it was worth it, especially for something that is practically the same as the KLF-10's. I am now trying to iron out the placement of my speakers, in an almost square room with a slanted ceiling. Personally I say go for some KG 5.5's and leave the new fancy RF's to those that want to spend more money and impress people rather than their ears.

------------------

jk