How many of you have more than one pair....

Klipschtastic

I've got your basic white trash Craigslist trailer park setup. Nothing too fancy, which is because I don't really know what I'm doing. But, I enjoy every damn second of it!

Four speaks driven simultaneously through two big amps and one pre. I am unable to A / B, but I can AplusB the hell out of them, especially if LOUD is one of the benchmarks used to gauge the system and things vibrating off tables is acceptable. Guess how I broke my etched glass Klipsch sign? I have no fader control, so I parked my couch right in the sweet spot. Crack a PBR, toss in some Skynyrd or Wayne The Train and you're good to go! ("Get in the truck, b*tch!)

CF3's and KG5.2's in a front / rear LL/RR setup. Because I also use these for my HT this is just the easiest way to use them for music. I use Niles SPKs to control things. Music 95% of the time, TV / Movies 5%.

Oddly enough, all morning I've been listening to Baroque Trumpet music with a few cuts from Cannonball Adderely tossed in for good measure. My neighbors don't seem to mind this nearly as much as Doctor Funkenstein or Cake.

• Moderators

I've got your basic white trash Craigslist trailer park setup. Nothing too fancy, which is because I don't really know what I'm doing. But, I enjoy every *** second of it!

Four speaks driven simultaneously through two big amps and one pre. I am unable to A / B, but I can AplusB the hell out of them, especially if LOUD is one of the benchmarks used to gauge the system and things vibrating off tables is acceptable. Guess how I broke my etched glass Klipsch sign? I have no fader control, so I parked my couch right in the sweet spot. Crack a PBR, toss in some Skynyrd or Wayne The Train and you're good to go! ("Get in the truck, b*tch!)

CF3's and KG5.2's in a front / rear LL/RR setup. Because I also use these for my HT this is just the easiest way to use them for music. I use Niles SPKs to control things. Music 95% of the time, TV / Movies 5%.

Oddly enough, all morning I've been listening to Baroque Trumpet music with a few cuts from Cannonball Adderely tossed in for good measure. My neighbors don't seem to mind this nearly as much as Doctor Funkenstein or Cake.

You are crazy and funny.........in a good way ! [H]

I have collected a few pair in the last year or so. A pair of 85 Heresy with the K701 resin mid horns and CT125 tweeters (very nice) a pair of Forte a pair of Forte ll, two pair of KLF 20 and parts for a pair of CF3 and a slew of drivers and horns. Oh a pair of Quartets now with KLF 20 woofers. Attempting to hold the line here for the moment. Good hobby. Never had such a large one brand stable as this am very pleased with them all. Wish I started sooner. Best regards Moray James.

PS: a weding and Christmas have lightened the load to the kids some and my bro has the Quartets now.

PPS: I keep forgetting that I also have a pair of RB61 which are a very good sounding little speaker which can make a lot of bass for it`s size. They are out of sight as my brother uses them in the dental lab he works at so I never see them.