Turntables, revisited

colterphoto1

well in I most defiantly lusted over herb albert and the Tijuana brass' "whip cream and other delights"

hey that would make a great OT post. " album covers you lusted over "

Ahhhh YES. My Dad owned that album. As a teenager in the 70's I didn't care much for the music but I did drool all over that album cover.

Posted Image

The model on the cover is Dolores Erickson and at the time of the shoot was 3 months pregnant.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Welch 'French Kiss' - with Playmate Karen Hafter.... always reminded me of my first gf in hs... seriously. shoulda married that girl

Your post brought a big smile. I too remember my first HS girlfriend. I don't have any idea what happened to her but if she didn't pursue a career as a high paid "call girl" she certainly missed her calling. [:P]

Ok Ok .... Who here admits to trying to lick off some of the whip cream??? [;)]

As far as High school girlfriends.....uhhhhhh.... facebook really has a way of slapping me upside the head with a good dose of in the present reality..... Thank heavens I didn't marry any of them..... I sure though they were hot back then!!!!! Hind sight isn't 20/20... Its darn right myopic! LOL

picked up Technics SL1700 yesterday. Now I have two tables with same cart, that should simplify life. Will get it hooked up today, looks good he flipped the bolts around so the threads are not protruding up the top. Now to GET BUSY!! On the Herb Alpert cover, that's actually SHAVING cream on white cotton batting, and the model was pregnant at time of the shoot so just cool your jets there fellas!

On the Herb Alpert cover, that's actually SHAVING cream on white cotton batting, and the model was pregnant at time of the shoot so just cool your jets there fellas!

Another fantasy shot down.

And the running on the spot butt closeup in Flashdance? The director thought the girl's butt jiggled too much, so that's a guy's butt you were watching so closely... [:o]