Jubilee Woofers

Guest Anonymous

My Jub was sent back to the factory as well to be refinished and tested for full functionality. Thankfully, mine only suffered cosmetic damage and there was no deviation from the spec sonically. Just came back in today (roomie took shipment). No holes or dings in the box this time! Turbox, worth the wait. If it's any consolation, I don't get home to mine for another 5 months so I'm right there with you.

mikebse2a3 , what is that box around your 402s?

Hey Dan

The box is an enclosure I custom built and I actually have another couple of options for it that I haven't built yet like a removable grill and some zebrawood and back trim but they are low priority projects.

If you haven' seen this thread here are more details and the K402 cabinet build begins on about page 7.

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/123422.aspx?PageIndex=1

Take Care,

miketn

Oh man, I'm really excited for you! Whoever is taking shipment for you: if it's a Central Freight that drops them off, check the boxes!!! They really battered mine and one of my cherry jubs took a ding (since been resolved). Just a heads-up. They sounded great though!

Should i be rethinking this whole purchase? Do i need to be concerned here? I guess i could ask for a refund until we find out if the new Jubilee Bins are decent.

I'd like to hear Roy's comments on the whole thing? or from someone who knows more than i do...

Can you get them to ship you empty bins?? I talked to Bob Crites about his 12" woofer. He said he put them in a Jubilee bin and they measured exactly the same as Klipsch. Might be a workable solution for now, then just sell them on Ebay later when Klipsch ships your their new drivers if they ever find some.......maybe they should just buy Bob's.