K-Horn Contest

I noticed on the Klipsch homepage that there is a contest where the best Klipsch storyteller can win a set of Klipschorns. HDBR should give it a shot, considering all the Klipsch stories he has shared with us! Smile.gif

Greg

------------------

HK AVR20 II

Toshiba DVD

32" Toshiba TV

Odyssey Stratos

1976 LaScala's Front L&R

KV-1 Center

KG 1.5 Rear L&R

KSW-12 Sub

I saw that as well. The initial "line" in Las Vegas has HDBRBuilder as the favorite, with HornEd a steady second choiceSmile.gif

We have until December to submit our entries. Someone from this forum needs to come through. I have great confidence in this group to come up with a winner. I will be submitting an entry in "Hope" of winning a set of Khorns.

Hmmmm...interesting...I wonder if the winner of them k-horns could talk the "powers that be" into springing for some nice rosewood-veneered lumbercore panels and have ole "Bois d' Arc", AKA Robert Wyatt, take leave of his duties as foreman of Shipping and Receiving down at Hope for a day or so and go build them k-horns up for the winner? That would be REAL nice!!

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

Guest BobG

Bo is ensconced in his new kingdom, the Klipsch distribution center. He has a spiffy new office and everything. Doubt you'd spring him, but you might be able to pick him up and carry him to the factory. Bo hasn't put on an ounce of weight.

Bob,

Are these storys supposed to about the Klipschorn and our experience with them? Also, what about length too. You obviously can't read 5,000 pages of one persons story times how many entrants. LOL

I love this idea though. Thanks for doing this!!!