Hung out with kapsnb01 this afternoon

wuzzzer

Local forum member kapsnb01 had posted a few weeks ago asking for assistance with his setup. Since he lives in the same town I do I offered to stop by and give him a hand. Today worked for me to stop by and after an hour or so we got everything dialed in great! For some reason his receiver was doing weird things to his sub output. After using an SPL meter on his phone we got everything dialed in. Threw some Eagles Hell Freezes Over on DVD to check everything and it sounded great!

He has an RC-62 center speaker and man that thing is huge! Really sounded fantastic.

Calibrated his TV with the Avia disc I have. I've calibrated a few Sony TVs and they always seem to be spot-on as far a color and tint.

I didn't expect anything in return but as I was leaving I was given a case of my favorite beer! Klipsch, beer and fellow Klipsch owners - can't get much better than that!

It was a pleasure to have you over and you did a fantasitic job with the setup. TV is crystal clear and audio setup is great...RF62s & RC62 sound absolutely seamless...just an all around great sound. Can't thank you enough for the time and effort, everything is spot on! Will definitely give you a ring when I get a new sub here sometime later this spring or summer (there's more beer where that came from!)

Can't say enough good things about the forum members. Everyone that I've had the pleasure of talking with and/or meeting has been outstanding! It's been said before, but this is a great group of people!

Thanks wuzzzer!

When I ran my Avia disc with the Sony XBR2 everything was right on the money. After about 6 years some things have changed a bit having to reduce the color control to about 32 and the tint to 2 points to the green. The contrast (picture) was moved up a bit brightness wise. Sound wise they are not very good however.

JJK

Local forum member kapsnb01 had posted a few weeks ago asking for assistance with his setup. Since he lives in the same town I do I offered to stop by and give him a hand.

That's awesome! I remember his OP and you making the offer after seeing how close you were to his location. This has to be without a doubt one of the best forums I have joined. It's so great to see such nice members helping one another even if it means sacrificing their own personal time.

Way to go Wuzzer![Y]