Cinema F-20 sub build

tromprof

You're using it mostly for movies? I see the screen but not the center channel.

I use it for music and movies, but at a very low volume for music, the k-horns don't need much help. Yes, there is no center channel. I have had surround sound before but didn't think it was worth the investment in equipment (or I couldn't afford the equipment to make it worth it?). The K-horns image so well in their current spot that surround sound kind of takes care of itself.

nice build! welcome to the club.. :)

It was your Cinema F-20 that got me started on this. I was probably going to build a Tuba HT, but wasn't real exited about starting because of the time it took to build the tuba table (lots of angled cuts!). This one is much easier and I can't get over how good it is.

It was your Cinema F-20 that got me started on this. I was probably going to build a Tuba HT, but wasn't real exited about starting because of the time it took to build the tuba table (lots of angled cuts!). This one is much easier and I can't get over how good it is.

aww, shucks. :P

He saw how easy it was for you to build[:P].

He saw how easy it was for you to buildStick out tongue.

it was my favorite type of DIY project: pick and buy the parts, let some other guy put it all together, and enjoy. speaking of which, let me know when you want to build a pair of cornwalls or la scalas from scratch in a couple of years and you might just have an interested recipient. :P